Freedom Time International Ministries takes your privacy very seriously and makes every effort to protect the personal privacy of its users. We store personal data as securely as possible, and NEVER rent, sell, or give that data to anyone outside of our organization.
Who We Are
Freedom Time International Ministries (hereafter referred to as Freedom Time International) is the owner of this website. Throughout this document “we” and “ours” refers to the Freedom Time organization as a whole, and “you” and “yours” refers to any and all ministry partners and public site users.
Our Commitment To You
Our Encouragement To You
We have implemented safeguards to protect our data however, no website or Internet transmission is entirely secure. Please help keep your information safe by choosing strong passwords, keeping them private, logging out of your user account, and closing your web browser when done. We can accept no responsibility for email addresses found within emails while those emails are traveling between your computer and ours, during which time these emails must be considered public data. We do not send you email containing any sensitive information such as credit card details, and we strongly encourage you not to put such information into an email.
Personal Information – information about an identifiable individual. Personal information does not include contact information (described below).
Contact information – information that would enable an individual to be contacted at a place of business and includes name, position name or title, business telephone number, business address, business email or business fax number. Contact information is not covered by this policy nor by British Columbia’s Personal Information Protection Act (PIPA).
Privacy Officer – the individual designated responsibility for ensuring that Freedom Time International complies with this policy and PIPA.
Information We Collect
Account Information: When you create an account on any of our sites, request information, purchase materials, request services, or donate, we collect your information such as: name, age, Skype ID, address, phone number, billing address, payment information including credit card information and email address.
Communications: When you communicate with us (via email, phone, contact forms or otherwise), we may maintain a record of your communication.
How We Use Your Information
We may use collected data for system administration, auditing purposes, and statistical purposes regarding usage, traffic patterns, and so forth.
Freedom Time International may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide better service to you.
- To personalize your experience on any of our websites.
- To personally contact you if necessary.
- To ensure the effectiveness of our various electronic ministries.
- To promote and encourage support of our ministry activities. We may use your personal information (including email address) to update you about our ministries, notify you about upcoming events and activities you may be interested, to solicit donations from you to further our ministry activities, or to guide our purchase of advertising space on third-party websites such as social media sites.
- To provide you with electronic information or printed materials upon request. If you request electronic information or printed material via one of our web sites, or if you send us a comment or question via e-mail, we may keep your contact information (including name, address and email address) in a database. This will allow us to send you a reply, fulfill your order or to provide further information pursuant to your request.
- Marketing and Promotions. For marketing and promotional purposes, we may send you information, newsletters, or promotions, or otherwise contact you about products or information we think may interest you, including information about third party products and services.
- To gather metrics to better understand how users interact with both our websites and third-party websites.
- Comply with law. To comply with legal obligations, as part of our general business operations, and for other business administration purposes.
How We Share Your Information
We share information as set forth below, and where individuals have otherwise consented:
Service Providers: We may share your information with third party service providers who use this information to perform services for us, such as payment processors, hosting providers, auditors, advisors, consultants as well as those who assist us in providing information about our ministry activities.
Legally Required: We may disclose your information if we are required to do so by law.
Protection of Rights: We may disclose information where we believe it necessary to respond to claims asserted against us or, comply with legal process (e.g., subpoenas or warrants), enforce or administer our agreements and terms, for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation, and protect the rights, property or safety of Freedom Time International, its users, or others.
Cookies, Pixels and Tracking
- Cookies. These are small files with a unique identifier that are transferred to your browser through our websites. They allow us to remember users who are logged in, to understand how users navigate through our websites, and to display personalized content and targeted information (including on third party sites and applications).
- Pixels, web beacons, clear GIFs. These are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, which we use to track the online movements of users across our websites. We also use these in our emails to let us know when they have been opened or forwarded, so we can gauge the effectiveness of our communications.
- Analytics Tools.We may use internal and third-party analytics tools, including Google Analytics.
Advertising On Third-Party Websites
For more information on third-party advertising-related cookies and how to opt-out of them, please visit one of the following third-party websites:
Giving Your Consent To Collect And Use Your Information
You give us permission to collect and utilize as here described any of this personally identifiable information by making use of any of our online resources, including but not limited to:
- Browsing any of our web sites;
- Requesting information or materials via a web site;
- Sending us an e-mail;
- Completing a donation through any of our web sites;
- Registering for an event or service through any of our web sites;
- Purchasing materials through any of our web sites.
Accessing, Updating, Or Deleting Your Personal Information
- Telephone: (604) 308 2646
- Mail: 35161 Spencer Street, Abbotsford, BC, V3G 2E3 Canada
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For security reasons we will require verification of identity before taking any action, and you must be aware that certain information held for legal reasons or operational necessity may not be deleted.
Protecting The Privacy Of Children (Under 19)
Safeguarding the security and privacy of children is of paramount importance. Therefore, we will request verifiable guardian consent prior to the collection of any personally identifiable information about children and will not knowingly give children the ability to post publicly or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information without prior verifiable guardian consent.
While Freedom Time International Ministries seeks to honour the expressed designation of each gift, there can arise situations where we cannot or best not do so. It’s important to note that all gifts provided here are gifts to the ministry of Freedom Time International Ministries. As such, even though a donor may have expressed their preferences, Freedom Time International Ministries retains the discretion to use all gifts as it believes they will best advance its charitable purposes. If a donor’s preferences change, it is the responsibility of that donor to inform Freedom Time International Ministries of such a change.
Terms And Conditions For Use Of
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. THIS IS A CONTRACT. BY USING THIS SITE YOU ACCEPT ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL SUCH TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE. By using this website, you agree to hold Freedom Time International Ministries harmless for any damages resulting from errors or omissions on this site or damages resulting from the use of information on this website. This website may contain links to other websites. Freedom Time International Ministries is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of external websites nor do these links represent our agreement with every opinion on those sites.
COPYRIGHT © 2019 FREEDOM TIME INTERNATIONAL – All RIGHTS RESERVED.
Freedom Time International, 35161 Spencer Street, Abbotsford, British Columbia, V3G 2E3, Canada